Taste test: This was similar in composition to your typical granola bar, as it consisted primary of oats and crisp rice.
Beyond that, there was a squiggle of white frosting on top and a full coating of chocolate on the bottom. I didn't see any coffee beans, but based on the taste, I'm pretty sure that the coffee was mixed in with the chocolate coating. The taste was pretty good, with lots of chocolate and coffee taste, and even as a non-coffee-drinker, I liked it. But I thought that the mint version of the Caribou Coffee bar was even better.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong coffee smell. Nice.
From the package: “Life is short. Stay awake for it.®” ... “Good Source of Whole Grain - At least 8 grams of whole grain per serving. At least 48 grams of whole grain recommended daily.” ... “Made with real Caribou Coffee”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
- All Caribou Coffee (3 snacks)
- Chocolate (1766 snacks)
- Bars (940 snacks)
- Coffee Snacks (37 snacks)
- Caffeinated Snacks (14 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road