Taste test: This was similar in composition to your typical granola bar, as it consisted primary of oats and crisp rice.
Beyond that, there was a squiggle of white frosting on top and a full coating of chocolate on the bottom. I didn't see any coffee beans, but based on the taste, I'm pretty sure that the coffee was mixed in with the chocolate coating. The taste was pretty good, with lots of chocolate and coffee taste, and even as a non-coffee-drinker, I liked it. But I thought that the mint version of the Caribou Coffee bar was even better.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong coffee smell. Nice.
From the package: “Life is short. Stay awake for it.®” ... “Good Source of Whole Grain - At least 8 grams of whole grain per serving. At least 48 grams of whole grain recommended daily.” ... “Made with real Caribou Coffee”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
- All Caribou Coffee (3 snacks)
- Chocolate (1812 snacks)
- Bars (957 snacks)
- Coffee Snacks (41 snacks)
- Caffeinated Snacks (14 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road