Taste test: This bar had a dark brown color, with some bits of chocolate and peanut embedded inside.
I bit in to find a soft but dense feel, with a good taste from peanut butter, chocolate and more. It wasn't your typical PB & chocolate bar, as it had an oats base, but it didn't feel like an oats bar— none of the expected oats grittiness — or even taste much like oats. Not at all what I expected, but I liked this one a lot.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Peanut butter and chocolate on the first whiff, some of the oats after that.
From the package: “Years ago, my wife, Charlee, created a delicious homemade snack using just whole grain oats, peanut butter and honey. This family favorite was the inspiration for Bob's Bars. Simple ingredients, delightful flavor and easy nourishment — these bars are sure to satisfy!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Bob's Red Mill Natural Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road