Taste test: This bar had a dark brown color, with some bits of chocolate and peanut embedded inside.
I bit in to find a soft but dense feel, with a good taste from peanut butter, chocolate and more. It wasn't your typical PB & chocolate bar, as it had an oats base, but it didn't feel like an oats bar— none of the expected oats grittiness — or even taste much like oats. Not at all what I expected, but I liked this one a lot.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Peanut butter and chocolate on the first whiff, some of the oats after that.
From the package: “Years ago, my wife, Charlee, created a delicious homemade snack using just whole grain oats, peanut butter and honey. This family favorite was the inspiration for Bob's Bars. Simple ingredients, delightful flavor and easy nourishment — these bars are sure to satisfy!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Bob's Red Mill Natural Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road