Taste test: This bar looked dense with a light brown color generally, plus lots of lighter beige spots of various sizes that appeared to be crushed peanut.
I bit in to find a dense, chewy feel, with a mild peanut butter taste initially, then some minor banana after that. It was less gritty than most oat-based bars, but there are lots of bars that will deliver more peanut butter taste (including the Bob's PB and chocolate version). Pretty good overall.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet, and actually like peanut butter and banana.
From the package: “Years ago, my wife, Charlee, created a delicious homemade snack using just whole grain oats, peanut butter and honey. This family favorite was the inspiration for Bob's Bars. Simple ingredients, delightful flavor and easy nourishment — these bars are sure to satisfy!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Bob's Red Mill Natural Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published December 2020.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road