Taste test: This small bar looked kind of like a fancy brownie, as it was very dark in color with a sprinkling of some slightly lighter chocolate on top.
It had a soft feel and actually quite a nice texture, but it did not have the crustiness of a real brownie. The taste was pretty good, with lots of chocolate without being overly sweet. It tasted pretty much like a candy bar, not an energy bar. Definitely one of the better chocolate energy bars out there.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good chocolate smell.
From the package: “Nutrition Bar for Lasting Energy” ... “Excellent Source of Antioxidants” ... “At 25 grams, this sample bar is half the size of our regular but with all the taste! It contains balanced nutrition with 23 Vitamins and Minerals to provide you with energy that lasts.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Balance Bar Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published October 2011.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road