Taste test: This granola-like bar consisted of oats, peanuts, mini M&M's, almonds and raisins, and the bottom half of the bar was coated in peanut butter.
Despite the inclusion of some large pieces of almond inside, the bar was quite chewable, though it was a bit on the dense side. The mix of tastes was quite good, as peanuts and peanut butter dominated, but in particular bites you couldn't help but notice the choclate, almonds or raisins. I liked the taste, and this had a lot more substance to it than other bars of a comparable size.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice peanut butter snell.
From the package: “made with peanuts, crisp rice, raisins, almonds & M&M's® Minis®” ... “100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. And they said you can't guarantee happiness.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Target Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1751 snacks)
- Bars (933 snacks)
- Nuts (507 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Raisins (76 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road