Taste test: This granola-like bar consisted of oats, peanuts, mini M&M's, almonds and raisins, and the bottom half of the bar was coated in peanut butter.
Despite the inclusion of some large pieces of almond inside, the bar was quite chewable, though it was a bit on the dense side. The mix of tastes was quite good, as peanuts and peanut butter dominated, but in particular bites you couldn't help but notice the choclate, almonds or raisins. I liked the taste, and this had a lot more substance to it than other bars of a comparable size.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice peanut butter snell.
From the package: “made with peanuts, crisp rice, raisins, almonds & M&M's® Minis®” ... “100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. And they said you can't guarantee happiness.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Target Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Raisins (76 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2009
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road