Taste test: From the outside, this bar appeared to be coated in milk chocolate, with a softer and darker chocolate layer on top.
As it turned out, the chocolate was probably all the same, but the internal structure was peanut butter on the bottom and jelly on top, so the jelly had leached through, softening and changing the color of the chocolate. The peanut butter was dense, the jelly was soft, and the taste was pretty good. It didn't feel like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, because the peanut butter was more gritty and less smooth, but it was pretty good. I don't know why they used the word "swirl" in the name, because the peanut butter and jelly were separate, not swirled.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: An OK, sort of chocolatey smell.
From the package: “High in Calcium!” ... “21 Vitamins & Minerals” ... “Ideal Blend of Protein & Carbs”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: EAS, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road