Taste test: From the outside, this bar appeared to be coated in milk chocolate, with a softer and darker chocolate layer on top.
As it turned out, the chocolate was probably all the same, but the internal structure was peanut butter on the bottom and jelly on top, so the jelly had leached through, softening and changing the color of the chocolate. The peanut butter was dense, the jelly was soft, and the taste was pretty good. It didn't feel like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, because the peanut butter was more gritty and less smooth, but it was pretty good. I don't know why they used the word "swirl" in the name, because the peanut butter and jelly were separate, not swirled.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: An OK, sort of chocolatey smell.
From the package: “High in Calcium!” ... “21 Vitamins & Minerals” ... “Ideal Blend of Protein & Carbs”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: EAS, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1810 snacks)
- Bars (956 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road