Ya Chae Vegetable Crackers
Taste test: This long, narrow package contained a clear plastic tray lined end-to-end with round crackers, each an inch and a quarter in diameter. The surfaces had a hexagon pattern of seven holes (six vertices, plus one in the center) and some small ripples around the perimeter. They looked like miniature Ritz Crackers.
I crunched in to find a nice mild veggie taste, just sightly oniony, in addition to the usual wheat cracker flavor. The taste wasn't as buttery as Ritz, but it was very good. I ate several of the crackers along with slices of cheddar cheese, and that worked out really well for me.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice mix of onions and other veggies. Sweet.
From the package: “Since 1980” ... “Product of Korea”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road