Ya Chae Vegetable Crackers
Taste test: This long, narrow package contained a clear plastic tray lined end-to-end with round crackers, each an inch and a quarter in diameter. The surfaces had a hexagon pattern of seven holes (six vertices, plus one in the center) and some small ripples around the perimeter. They looked like miniature Ritz Crackers.
I crunched in to find a nice mild veggie taste, just sightly oniony, in addition to the usual wheat cracker flavor. The taste wasn't as buttery as Ritz, but it was very good. I ate several of the crackers along with slices of cheddar cheese, and that worked out really well for me.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice mix of onions and other veggies. Sweet.
From the package: “Since 1980” ... “Product of Korea”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Crackers (235 snacks)
- Vegetable Chips (151 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road