Wye River Crab Seasoned Crabbers
Taste test: These smallish crackers were shaped like crabs, with a light coating of seasoning.
Some pieces were broken, so some of the crabs were missing some claws or feet. The taste was mostly like a mild cheese cracker, like a Cheez-It, but with less cheese. I didn't notice much in the way of crab seasoning when I just ate the crackers normally, but it was a little stronger when I placed a cracker directly on my tongue. Some of our tasters were a bit spooked by these, but ultimately everyone liked the taste.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Baked Gourmet White Cheddar Cheese Crackers Flavored with Wye River Original Red Seasoning” ... “0 grams Trans Fat” ... “We are so proud to bring you another snacking sensation that will backfin its way into your heart. Introducing Crabbers, our crab shaped, crab seasoned crackers. These tasty crustaceans are baked to perfection and seasoned with our Wye River Original Red Seasoning and packaged still warm.”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: Wye River Wholesale, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Stauffer's Cookie Outlet, York, Pennsylvania. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road