Taste test: This box contained a tube of hummus and a smallish bag of multi-seeds crackers from Crunchmaster. I opened the bag to find eight hexagonal crackers, six of them fully or nearly intact, and two that were each missing about 10% of the cracker. I don't know what happened to those broken-off portions, but I do know that they weren't anywhere in the bag.
After pouring those crackers onto a plate, I ripped the indicated area of the tube and squeezed all of the hummus out onto the plate. It was a lot of hummus! It sure looked like the volume of the hummus exceeded the volume of the tube that it came from. And it turned out to be plenty of hummus to handle the eight crackers. They had a Japanese rice cracker feel, with many seeds on the surfaces, and they combined with the very flavorful hummus for a tasty combination.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong hummus smell.
From the package: “For centuries, the culture of the Mediterranean region has valued flavor and wholesome goodness in its foods. Wild Garden understands how important healthy, flavorful foods are to you and your family. What's more, the Snack Box to Go! you're holding makes it possible for active, health-conscious people to enjoy our distinctive foods.”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road