Snyder's of Hanover Wholey Cheese Mild Cheddar
The hollow, squarish pieces had Swiss cheese-like holes like the other flavors, with generally a yellowish beige color with some areas highlighted by a very light coating of orange seasoning. I crunched in to find a nice light crunch with a good mix of cheddar and potato. Surprisingly, the taste didn't remind me of Cheez-Its at all; it was a whole different thing, and pretty good.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong cheddar smell, almost a bad cheese smell.
From the package: “I'm airy, crispy & baked! I'm made with real cheese and better ingredients” ... “I'm 28% less fat than the leading brand of cheese cracker”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder's of Hanover (71 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (430 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (397 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (121 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road