Snyder's of Hanover Wholey Cheese Mild Cheddar
The hollow, squarish pieces had Swiss cheese-like holes like the other flavors, with generally a yellowish beige color with some areas highlighted by a very light coating of orange seasoning. I crunched in to find a nice light crunch with a good mix of cheddar and potato. Surprisingly, the taste didn't remind me of Cheez-Its at all; it was a whole different thing, and pretty good.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong cheddar smell, almost a bad cheese smell.
From the package: “I'm airy, crispy & baked! I'm made with real cheese and better ingredients” ... “I'm 28% less fat than the leading brand of cheese cracker”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder's of Hanover (67 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (410 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (370 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (110 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road