Wheat Thins Sundried Tomato & Basil
Taste test: These small square crackers had an orange-beige color with lots of multicolored seasoning powder on them.
They were fairly thin but dense and had a mild crunch, and they were positively loaded with flavor. The tomato and basil powder was tasty and intense, and even the underlying Wheat Thins crackers added a lot of taste. I suppose you could have these with slices of cheese, but there was enough flavoring on the crackers themselves that they were plenty tasty on their own.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Lots of tomato and basil. Strong, nice.
From the package: “why snackrifice?” ... “The wholesome taste and nutty crunch you love at an affordable price – that's Wheat Thins. And with these wholesome combinations, you can enjoy a delicious snack for about $1.”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Wheat Thins (8 snacks)
- Crackers (213 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (98 snacks)
- Wheat Snacks (68 snacks)
- Basil-flavored Snacks (24 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiger Paws Jumbo Snax
- Apple Jacks Jumbo Snax
- Doritos Tangy Pickle
- Speedy Choice Honey Premium Cheese Curls
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road