Wheat Thins Dill Pickle
Taste test: This version of Wheat Thins had the typical square shape, with some green bits of dill on the surfaces of the crackers. There wasn't quite as much of that green stuff on the actual crackers as the ones shown in the picture, but at least there was some.
We crunched in to find a mild dill pickle flavor, mixed in with the Wheat Thins taste on the first bites, and then gradually diminishing after that during the chewing process, with emphasis on gradually, because there was some pickle to be tasted throughout. It wasn't an overwhelming pickle taste, but it was reasonably strong and a nice flavor. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good pickle smell, like sniffing a pickle jar, but on the mild side.
From the package: “Limited Edition” ... “Natural flavor with other natural flavor” ... “100% whole grain” ... “18g Whole Grain per 29g Serving” ... “Taste the crunchy dill pickle flavor”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Wheat Thins (8 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Crackers (222 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (70 snacks)
- Wheat Snacks (70 snacks)
- Dill Chips (61 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa. Review published May 2014.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road