Wheat Thins Crunch Stix Fire Roasted Tomato
Taste test: These were sort of like bread sticks, except with more of a Wheat Thins kind of look, with a dark beige overall color, some greenish spots and bits of brown.
They had a very nice crunch and a Wheat Thins-like taste, but without a whole lot of Fire Roasted Tomato flavor (particularly compared to the cracker version of Wheat Thins labeled with the same flavor, which had all sorts of Fire Roasted Tomato flavor)..
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like Wheat Thins but sort of tomatoey.
From the package: “Dive into the mighty crunch of Wheat Thins Crunch Stix” ... “Bend flaps down and squeeze the box open to snack” ... “Natural flavor with other natural flavors”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road