Wei-Long Crackers Spring Onion & Chicken Soup
Taste test: This box contained a tray holding 12 individual packets of crackers, most of which contained a stack of four crackers, though some had five or six. The crackers were small squares, a bit under 1-1/2 inches per side, in various shades of beige with some green stuff embedded inside. They had ruffled edges and cut-off corners, plus an elaborate pattern on top (the pattern was less defined in the actual crackers than in the photo on the box).
I crunched in to find an excellent light, crisp crunch and a flavor that might make them the tastiest crackers ever. There was definitely plenty of spring onion in the flavor, and though I couldn't notice the chicken soup aspect, regardless of what it was, it tasted great!
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild, couldn't notice chicken soup or onion.
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from China (129 reviews)
- Crackers (219 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (112 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (85 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Jia Ho Supermarket, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road