Ülker Clip Pizza-Sticks
Taste test: This bag contained lots of thin bread sticks, most measuring a bit under 5 inches long, with a yellowish beige color and some sparse green seasoning bits on the surfaces.
They had a nice crisp crunch and tasted quite good, with a flavor of mild cheese and mild herbs, but the taste didn't much resemble pizza or even tomato, despite the inclusion of Tomato Paste fairly high in the ingredients. Tough to stop munching through one stick after another!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly minimal, couldn't smell the tomato or herbs.
From the package: “Stick cracker with herbs” ... “Does not contain lard and its derivatives.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Baza Market, Newton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road