Ülker Clip Pizza-Sticks
Taste test: This bag contained lots of thin bread sticks, most measuring a bit under 5 inches long, with a yellowish beige color and some sparse green seasoning bits on the surfaces.
They had a nice crisp crunch and tasted quite good, with a flavor of mild cheese and mild herbs, but the taste didn't much resemble pizza or even tomato, despite the inclusion of Tomato Paste fairly high in the ingredients. Tough to stop munching through one stick after another!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly minimal, couldn't smell the tomato or herbs.
From the package: “Stick cracker with herbs” ... “Does not contain lard and its derivatives.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Baza Market, Newton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road