Triscuit Thin Crisps Four Cheese
Taste test: This triangular version of Triscuits had some green specks and cheese powder visible on the crackers' woven surfaces.
I crunched in to find the usual Triscuit texture (which is to say, an unusual texture) and a whole lot of cheese flavor. At that point, I was thinking that this kind of Triscuits had enough flavor to make it unnecessary to put stuff on top of the cracker. But after eating about five of them, the cheese flavor seemed much less intense, so I got some cheese dip, and that ended up making things much more flavorful. Still, pretty good.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild Italian cheese smell.
From the package: “Baked whole grain wheat crackers” ... “May Help Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease” ... “Diets rich in whole grain foods & other plant foods, & low in saturated fat & cholesterol, may help reduce the risk of heart disease.” ... “New Snack Box!”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road