Taste test: This version of Triscuits had a nice orange glow, applied a bit unevenly, on top of the usual Triscuits color, with the usual Triscuit size and square shape.
I bit in to find a genuine sriracha flavor, with some heat, but just not a huge amount of heat compared to the intense kick that we're used to from the sauce. The mix of Triscuit flavor and sriracha was a bit of an odd one. I expected that there would be a lot of heat in the aftertaste or something, but the heat level was pretty consistent and wore away fairly soon.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild, but yes, a bit like sriracha.
From the package: “Limited Edition” ... “May Help Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease” ... “Diets rich in whole grain foods & other plant foods, & low in saturated fat & cholesterol, may help reduce the risk of heart disease.”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Triscuits (6 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1063 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Crackers (222 snacks)
- Sriracha Snacks (32 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road