Triscuit Cranberry & Sage
Taste test: This limited-edition flavor of Triscuits looked a lot like the regular ones, with their magically woven surfaces, but the crackers had a darker overall look, thanks to a smattering of very dark seasoning. We crunched in to find a veritable explosion of flavor, at least when compared to the bland Original flavor, with a mix of fruitiness and spices.
We shared these with lots of people, and it sounded like an appealing enough flavor that even people who are usually reluctant to get anywhere near our weird snacks were willing to give these a try. Reactions were all over the map, as a slim majority thought the taste was either bad or terrible, while many of the rest liked the taste. One of the strongest critics said she likes both cranberry and sage, but found whatever they did to those flavors here to be a truly terrible thing.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much fruitiness or cranberry, but maybe a hint of sage.
From the package: “Triscuit Cranberry & Sage Crackers are Baked with 100% Whole Grain Wheat” ... “23g whole grain per 28g serving” ... “Nutritionists recommend eating 3 or more servings of whole grain foods per day(about 16g whole grain per serving or at least 48g per day).”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Triscuits (6 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Crackers (222 snacks)
- Herbs (64 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road