Taste test: These round crackers were fairly large and had wavy edges, with surfaces that had a whole lot of tiny holes (21 to be exact, enough to win in Blackjack). They were various shades of beige, coated with greenish seasoning bits.
I crunched in to find a soft crunch, with a mild flavor initially, just a hint of red chili, but it grew into a minor chili heat after that. It still wasn't hot enough to burn your mouth in any way, but it could add a little bit of zip to whatever you decide to put on the crackers. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty mild as spices go.
From the package: “Trader Joe's Red Chili scalloped crackers are tasty perfection on a lovely charcuterie board or cheese board.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road