Trader Joe's Organic Mini Cheese Sandwich Crackers
Taste test: This box contained a clear bag holding round cracker sandwiches that were indeed quite small, with a light beige color for the crackers and a pale orange for the thin cheese filling. The crackers had a crumbly feel, and although there wasn't all that much cheese, it was still quite tasty. It was hard to stop eating sandwich after sandwich, and when we shared the box around, people did lots of that.
The only strange thing here was that the box described the crackers as "golden brown."
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not all that cheesy.
From the package: “Made from specially selected organic ingredients. Smooth and creamy organic cheese nestle between two crispy golden brown organic crackers.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road