Trader Joe's Cornbread Crisps
Taste test: These rhombus-shaped Crisps looked like crackers, with various shades of yellowish beige, much like the colors of actual cornbread. There was a light smattering of some powdery-looking stuff on the surfaces. I'm a big fan of cornbread, so I was pretty excited to try them.
When I did, there was a nice crisp, crumbly crunch, with a slightly gritty feel that reminded me a lot of the texture of cornbread. The taste was a great match as well, sweet and slaty as it said on the bag, with a great cornbread taste. Cornbread experience in a cracker for, very impressive!
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet cornbread smell.
From the package: “Enjoy the flavor of freshly baked cornbread wherever you are — without turning on the oven. Made with fragrant cornmeal and a touch of sea salt, these slightly sweet, take-anywhere snacks are baked to a golden crisp. Crumble them into soup or salad for added crunch, serve alongside warm chili & cream cheese dip, or simply eat by the handful.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
- 7-Select Creamy Caramel Peanut Butter Cups
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road