Trader Joe's Cornbread Crisps
Taste test: These rhombus-shaped Crisps looked like crackers, with various shades of yellowish beige, much like the colors of actual cornbread. There was a light smattering of some powdery-looking stuff on the surfaces. I'm a big fan of cornbread, so I was pretty excited to try them.
When I did, there was a nice crisp, crumbly crunch, with a slightly gritty feel that reminded me a lot of the texture of cornbread. The taste was a great match as well, sweet and slaty as it said on the bag, with a great cornbread taste. Cornbread experience in a cracker for, very impressive!
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet cornbread smell.
From the package: “Enjoy the flavor of freshly baked cornbread wherever you are — without turning on the oven. Made with fragrant cornmeal and a touch of sea salt, these slightly sweet, take-anywhere snacks are baked to a golden crisp. Crumble them into soup or salad for added crunch, serve alongside warm chili & cream cheese dip, or simply eat by the handful.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road