Trader Joe's Cheddar Rocket Crackers
Taste test: These cheese crackers were shaped maybe kind of remotely like rocket ships (or maybe cartoon rocket ships).
The shape was really quite obscure, so without seeing the box, I doubt I would have ever guessed "rocket" from just seeing the shapes. I don't think I would have guessed anything else either, as it was just a weird, weird shape. But basically, they were the Trader Joe's version of Cheez-Its. Their surfaces felt very smooth on the fingertips, as there were no extra bumps or indentations, nor any bits of salt on the surfaces. They had a soft crunch and nice mild cheese taste, less cheesy than Cheez-Its but still very good. Our panel of beer-drinking snackers liked them a lot; people sang the praises of these strange crackers and ate handful after handful.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very weak cheese smell.
From the package: “Allow us to introduce the best (in our humble opinion) cheddar crackers this side of the cosmos. Trader Joe's Cheddar Rockets are cheesy little spaceship shaped crackers that are made with real cheddar cheese and contain no artificial flavors or preservatives.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road