Trader Joe's Cheddar Rocket Crackers
Taste test: These cheese crackers were shaped maybe kind of remotely like rocket ships (or maybe cartoon rocket ships).
The shape was really quite obscure, so without seeing the box, I doubt I would have ever guessed "rocket" from just seeing the shapes. I don't think I would have guessed anything else either, as it was just a weird, weird shape. But basically, they were the Trader Joe's version of Cheez-Its. Their surfaces felt very smooth on the fingertips, as there were no extra bumps or indentations, nor any bits of salt on the surfaces. They had a soft crunch and nice mild cheese taste, less cheesy than Cheez-Its but still very good. Our panel of beer-drinking snackers liked them a lot; people sang the praises of these strange crackers and ate handful after handful.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very weak cheese smell.
From the package: “Allow us to introduce the best (in our humble opinion) cheddar crackers this side of the cosmos. Trader Joe's Cheddar Rockets are cheesy little spaceship shaped crackers that are made with real cheddar cheese and contain no artificial flavors or preservatives.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road