Taste test: These cheese crackers were about the same size as Goldfish crackers, but they aimed to emulate the shape of a much bigger fish.
The orange color was very similar to both Cheez-Its and Goldfish. If you like the taste of those you'll probably like these. The salty cheese taste was closer to Cheez-Its than Goldfish. At just $1 for this 7-oz. box, it was quite a value.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheese smell, good, just like Cheez-Its.
From the package: “Cheddar cheese baked snack crackers” ... “Made in U.S.A.” ... “Made in a Bakery that uses Peanuts and Tree Nuts. Partially Produced with Genetic Engineering.”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: Stauffer Biscuit Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road