Taste test: This snack box included a 100-calorie bag of Honey Maid Cinnamon Thin Crisps (small hexagonal graham crackers); a package of Kraft Handi-Snacks cookie sticks and cheese dip; and a bag of Nabisco Tropical Dried Fruit Mix (consisting of banana chips, pineapple, mango and golden raisins).
The graham crackers tasted good, as they were thick and crunchy, and quite filling for just 100 calories. The Handi-Snacks included eight slightly sweet cookie/cracker sticks to dip into the tub of tangy cheese. I ate them all and used up all of the dip, but it seemed underwhelming. The fruit mix was bad, as it was filled with tiny pieces of too-sweet sugarized fruit, so even if there had been particular kinds in there that I wanted to eat, it was tough to get at them. Even the banana chips were bad, as they had no sweetness and tasted like chalk. The inside of the box included a Sudoku puzzle and 35-cent coupon for a 20-oz. Sprite.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
From the package: “Tasty treats served up with a little LUV”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Oakfield Farms
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road