Taste test: These snacks looked like an obvious Goldfish knockoff, but it also appeared that they did Goldfish one better, with three fish shapes instead of one — and far more interesting shapes, at that.
The box contained six individual 100-calorie packs, and it turns out that you can get a lot of small crackers for 100 calories, because there were more pieces in each packet than I had the patience to count. Each cracker had a light orange, Goldfish-like color and was flat on one side and had some detail on the other. One looked kind of like a whale, another kind of a puffy fish of some sort, and the last, sort of like a starfish, but with a smiling face. Oddly, two of the three kinds were mirror images of the ones pictured on the box.
I crunched in to find a light crunch and a good taste, mildly cheddary initially and then cheesier and cheesier as I ate more pieces. An impressive cheese kick, pretty good.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sharp cheddar smell.
From the package: “Baked crackers” ... “Grab 'n' Go” ... “Product of India”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: Sobisk Foods LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from India (98 reviews)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (119 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (71 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road