Snyder's of Hanover Wholey Cheese! Swiss & Black Pepper
Taste test: After enjoying the Smoked Gouda flavor of the Swiss cheese-shaped Wholey Cheese crackers, it was good to try this flavor to experience the same shape with an actual Swiss cheese flavor. Having said that, I should also say that I'm not a fan of Swiss cheese — the taste and texture have never appealed to me.
The hollow, thin-shelled, "wholey" crackers had a pale beige color with a very even smattering of bits of black pepper on the surfaces. I crunched in to find an immediate hit of both pepper and Swiss on the first bite, a good mix of tastes. The combination of potato, Swiss and pepper was a far better taste than actual unadorned Swiss cheese. Neither the pepper nor the Swiss flavor was particularly strong, and it all worked together pretty well.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Yes, I can smell both pepper and Swiss cheese.
From the package: “I'm airy, crispy & baked! I'm made with real cheese and better ingredients” ... “I'm 50% less fat than the leading brand of cheese cracker”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder's of Hanover (67 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (370 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (126 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (110 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road