Taste test: These cracker sandwiches followed the same format as the chocolate ones, with lots of threes: three layers of cracker (with two filling layers separating them), each breakable into three rectangular pieces, with three rows of holes in each.
The crackers were light beige, and the filling was almost equally light, with a slight yellow tint to it. I crunched in find a soft, crumbly crunch and a whole lot of flavor from the filling, an unusual combination of buttery, sweet and salty. Very flavorful.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong buttery smell.
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the Philippines (62 reviews)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Crackers (222 snacks)
- Butter Snacks (90 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road