Taste test: These cracker sandwiches followed the same format as the chocolate ones, with lots of threes: three layers of cracker (with two filling layers separating them), each breakable into three rectangular pieces, with three rows of holes in each.
The crackers were light beige, and the filling was almost equally light, with a slight yellow tint to it. I crunched in find a soft, crumbly crunch and a whole lot of flavor from the filling, an unusual combination of buttery, sweet and salty. Very flavorful.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong buttery smell.
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the Philippines (62 reviews)
- Sandwiches (273 snacks)
- Crackers (214 snacks)
- Butter Snacks (89 snacks)
This snack was discovered at 99 Asian Supermarket, Malden, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road