SkyFlakes Onion & Chives Flavor
Taste test: After trying the original and garlic flavors of SkyFlakes, both of which had very pale appearances and less flavor than we'd generally like from our crackers, this one seemed like the last chance for SkyFlakes to deliver.
We opened one of the eight separate packets inside this wrapper to see that the crackers had a nice color change from the other two — some shades of beige here and there (still light in the grand scheme of crackers, but darker than the other ones), plus some bits of green and brown embedded inside. As with the other kinds, there were three large crackers in each packet, perforated to be broken into three smaller crackers each. We crunched in to find that there was also more flavor than the others, with a mild mix of chives and onion. There was still no flavor explosion, but it was the tastiest of the three kinds. OK on its own, but far better with a slice of cheese on top.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chives and onions smell. Not much, but nice.
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the Philippines (62 reviews)
- Crackers (235 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (114 snacks)
- Chive Chips (21 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road