Shirakiku Nori Maki Arare rice crackers w/seaweed
Taste test: These are stick-shaped Japanese rice crackers, wrapped in seaweed.
The crackers themselves are good, and I doubt anybody would have much problem with them. Some people might not like the taste of the seaweed, so you could try what I did and peel off the seaweed. This was largely successful, as most of it peeled off pretty easily. There was some seaweed taste from the remaing seaweed that I wouldn't peel off, but overall it was still good, as the rice cracker taste dominated.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like seaweed.
From the package: “Ingredients: Glutinous Rice, Soy Sauce (Water, Soy Bean, Wheat, Salt), Sugar, Dried Seaweed” ... “Product of Thailand” ... “Printed in Japan”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Nishimoto Trading Co. Ltd.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Thailand (55 reviews)
- Unusual Flavors (92 snacks)
- Rice Chips (83 snacks)
- Seaweed Snacks (18 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in New York's Chinatown.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road