Shirakiku Nori Maki Arare rice crackers w/seaweed
Taste test: These are stick-shaped Japanese rice crackers, wrapped in seaweed.
The crackers themselves are good, and I doubt anybody would have much problem with them. Some people might not like the taste of the seaweed, so you could try what I did and peel off the seaweed. This was largely successful, as most of it peeled off pretty easily. There was some seaweed taste from the remaing seaweed that I wouldn't peel off, but overall it was still good, as the rice cracker taste dominated.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like seaweed.
From the package: “Ingredients: Glutinous Rice, Soy Sauce (Water, Soy Bean, Wheat, Salt), Sugar, Dried Seaweed” ... “Product of Thailand” ... “Printed in Japan”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Nishimoto Trading Co. Ltd.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Thailand (61 reviews)
- Unusual Flavors (95 snacks)
- Rice Chips (84 snacks)
- Seaweed Snacks (18 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in New York's Chinatown.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road