Shirakiku Nori Maki Arare rice crackers w/seaweed
Taste test: These are stick-shaped Japanese rice crackers, wrapped in seaweed.
The crackers themselves are good, and I doubt anybody would have much problem with them. Some people might not like the taste of the seaweed, so you could try what I did and peel off the seaweed. This was largely successful, as most of it peeled off pretty easily. There was some seaweed taste from the remaing seaweed that I wouldn't peel off, but overall it was still good, as the rice cracker taste dominated.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like seaweed.
From the package: “Ingredients: Glutinous Rice, Soy Sauce (Water, Soy Bean, Wheat, Salt), Sugar, Dried Seaweed” ... “Product of Thailand” ... “Printed in Japan”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Nishimoto Trading Co. Ltd.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Thailand (75 reviews)
- Unusual Flavors (95 snacks)
- Rice Chips (84 snacks)
- Seaweed Snacks (18 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in New York's Chinatown.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road