Sensible Portions Pita Bites Garlic & Chive
Taste test: These were sort of a cross between crackers and pita chips, as they had the round shape and general appearance of crackers, but the texture leaned a bit in the pita chip direction.
Each piece had a pattern of dimples imprinted onto the top surface, but lots of bumps and bubbles all over the top. The crunch wasn't quite as solid as some of the thicker pita chips like Regenie's or Stacy's but it still had something of a pita feel while being somewhat cracker-like. The garlic and chive seasoning was fairly mild but quite tasty.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild chive and garlic smell.
From the package: “Now the great taste of pita in a cracker... These deliciously seasoned crackers are perfect for dipping, spreading, topping or munching right out of the box!”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: World Gourmet Marketing LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road