Taste test: This package was separable into five individual cheese-and-crackers kits, with each one containing eight cracker sticks, measuring about 2-1/2 inches long, plus a well of bright yellow cheese dip.
The "Cracker Sticks" had a crunch and sweetness that put them about halfway between cookies and crackers. The cheese dip was top-notch — smooth, creamy, sharp and tangy. The amount of cheese was just enough to get a reasonable amount onto each stick, but I wouldn't say it was generous; more would have been better.
The problem I encountered was that it was difficult to peel off the plastic cover. At times, it didn't come off cleanly, and at times it sort of jerked when pulling, sending the sticks flying onto the floor.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical cracker smell; mild cheese smell.
From the package: “Amount per serving Calories 100” ... “Aldi twice as nice guarantee” ... “No refrigeration needed”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Aldi Foods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road