Taste test: This package was separable into five individual cheese-and-crackers kits, with each one containing eight cracker sticks, measuring about 2-1/2 inches long, plus a well of bright yellow cheese dip.
The "Cracker Sticks" had a crunch and sweetness that put them about halfway between cookies and crackers. The cheese dip was top-notch — smooth, creamy, sharp and tangy. The amount of cheese was just enough to get a reasonable amount onto each stick, but I wouldn't say it was generous; more would have been better.
The problem I encountered was that it was difficult to peel off the plastic cover. At times, it didn't come off cleanly, and at times it sort of jerked when pulling, sending the sticks flying onto the floor.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical cracker smell; mild cheese smell.
From the package: “Amount per serving Calories 100” ... “Aldi twice as nice guarantee” ... “No refrigeration needed”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese (318 snacks)
- Crackers (293 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (71 snacks)
- Snack & Dip Kits (55 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road