Taste test: This box contained eight individual packs that the label said would contain about 13 crackers each, but the ones that I checked actually contained 14. Bonus cracker!
One of the things that I love about Ritz crackers is their buttery taste, so the promise of even more butter seemed worth a try.
I bit in to find the nice crumbly feel and buttery taste that I've come to expect from Ritz. I don't know if I can declare them definitely more buttery than regular Ritz, but probably there was more butter to taste, and I did like them a lot.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Yes, buttery! Smells like a stick of butter.
From the package: “Limited edition” ... “8 fresh stacks” ... “about 13 crackers in each stack”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ritz Crackers (26 snacks)
- Limited Editions (407 snacks)
- Crackers (213 snacks)
- Butter Snacks (89 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Shaw's at Boston University. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road