Taste test: These sandwiches from Taiwan delivered a thin, yellow-colored filling in between two standard round Ritz Crackers.
I bit in to find the expected nice crumbly feel from the crackers, but the sweet lemony taste of the filling didn't really make great use of the buttery-tasting Ritz, as that ordinarily great taste couldn't really be enjoyed with this filling. The versions filled with cheese or peanut butter (and probably lots of other things we haven't tried) are better than these.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong sweet lemon smell, like a lemon pie.
From the package: “Product of Taiwan”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ritz Crackers (24 snacks)
- Snacks from Taiwan (86 reviews)
- Sandwiches (266 snacks)
- Crackers (213 snacks)
- Lemon Snacks (33 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road