Taste test: These sandwiches from Taiwan delivered a thin, yellow-colored filling in between two standard round Ritz Crackers.
I bit in to find the expected nice crumbly feel from the crackers, but the sweet lemony taste of the filling didn't really make great use of the buttery-tasting Ritz, as that ordinarily great taste couldn't really be enjoyed with this filling. The versions filled with cheese or peanut butter (and probably lots of other things we haven't tried) are better than these.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong sweet lemon smell, like a lemon pie.
From the package: “Product of Taiwan”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ritz Crackers (26 snacks)
- Snacks from Taiwan (100 reviews)
- Crackers (299 snacks)
- Sandwiches (288 snacks)
- Lemon Snacks (36 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road