Ritz Munchables Pretzel Crisps Cheesy Sour Cream & Onion
Taste test: This variation on Ritz Crackers was supposed to have a pretzel-like exterior while retaining the buttery Ritz Cracker interior. As if altering the exterior composition of Ritz Crackers were not monumental enough of a change, they also seasoned them with some cheese, plus sour cream and onion.
The results were really quite good. The exterior surface really didn't remind me all that much of pretzel in either taste or texture, but it was more solid than the usual Ritz surface. The mix of Ritz interior, semi-pretzel exterior and delicious flavorings really worked well, and our tasters enjoyed these a lot, giving them unanimous praise.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice! Great onion and cheese smell with other spices too.
From the package: “take a salty, crunchy pretzel, combine it with a bite sized, buttery Ritz cracker, now you have Ritz Munchables Pretzel Crisps!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ritz Crackers (26 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Cheese (318 snacks)
- Crackers (235 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (138 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road