Ritz Crackerfuls Classic Cheddar
Taste test: In the wide universe of packaged cracker sandwiches, this kind easily stood out for sheer size.
Most crackers come in six-packs of small sandwiches, but the packs in this box contained only one sandwich each — over an inch and a half wide and four inches long. They also contained a much more generous filling than the ultra-thin cheese or peanut butter layer that those six-packs have. This filling was also creamy, rather than congealed. So lots of things to like here. Strangely, the actual filling had a salmon color, not the yellow-orange shown on the box, but that didn't affect the taste, as it was very cheddary and tasty. Did I mention that these were made not just with crackers, but Ritz crackers? They weren't the light, buttery kind of Ritz, but that didn't matter, as the stronger cracker served the purpose and tasted great. Nice job here, Ritz really did put on the Ritz as cracker sandwiches go.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong Cheez Whiz type of smell.
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road