Ritz Crackerfuls Bold Buffalo & Ranch
Taste test: This was the third flavor of Crackerfuls that we tried, and it followed the model of Chili & Cheese, with three square sandwiches in each pack, rather than Classic Cheddar, with its one ginormous rectangular sandwich per pack. As with the others, the box contained six packs.
Each sandwich was made from two thick, squarish crackers (with frilly edges) that had some orange seasoning, with a thick, salmon-colored filling (oddly, same color as the Cheddar ones). We crunched in to find lots of everything — lots of overall heft, as this was a very substantial sandwich (even if it wasn't a monstrously large rectangle), lots of soft crunch, lots of cracker (thicker and less crumbly than standard Ritz), lots of creamy filling and lots of Buffalo spice kick. Great texture, great taste. Very nice!
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice tangy ranch smell.
From the package: “Natural flavor with other natural flavor” ... “Grab & go! 6 packs of 3 filled crackers per pack” ... “Enlarged to show detail” ... “Filling made with real cheese”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ritz Crackers (26 snacks)
- Sandwiches (285 snacks)
- Crackers (235 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (124 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (89 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road