Ritz Cheese Crispers Four Cheese & Herb
Taste test: These crackers/crisps brought a different flavor to the same underlying shape and materials as the cheddar version, and the change of flavor moved the results from meh to excellent.
As with the other, the crisps were made from potato, corn and wheat and came in midsize hexagonal shapes, with no obvious connection to Ritz Crackers other than the name. The seasoning powder was still concentrated on one side, but this time the mix of cheeses was pretty well camouflaged, matching the light beige color of the unseasoned surface.
They evidently chose the right four cheeses (specified in the Ingredients as Cheddar, Monterey Jack and Mozzarella) and herbs because the taste was just excellent, reminding me of a really tasty pizza. Great!
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Soooo nice! Smells like I just walked into my favorite pizza place.
From the package: “Delightfully thin and crispy bites, oven baked with real, delicious cheese” ... “four cheese & herb natural flavor and other natural flavor” ... “Potato and wheat chips” ... “Serving size 21 chips (29g)”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road