Ritz Bits Jalapeño Cheese
Taste test: This bag contained sandwiches made with mini-Ritz crackers and a spicy cheese filling.
The cheese and jalapeno filling was very tasty, with mostly a tangy cheese taste on my first sandwich, and a nice little jalapeno kick on the second one. The filling worked well with the Ritz crackers for a very nice combination. Some of the sandwiches were not whole, as the sandwiches had been separated, so the sides that the filling stuck to were more like open-faced sandwiches, and the other sides were in some cases almost like bare crackers.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice spicy cheese smell. I think I could smell the buttery cracker too. Mmmm.
From the package: “Naturally & Artificially Flavored/Saborizante Natural y Artificial” ... “Cracker Sandwiches/Galletas Rellenas”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ritz Crackers (26 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Cheese (314 snacks)
- Sandwiches (279 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
- Crackers (219 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in New Hampshire. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road