Taste test: We've long been big fans of Ritz Crackers, as they're really everything that you can ask for in a cracker — tasty, crisp, light, salty and buttery. We don't generally walk around discussing ways that you could make a Ritz Cracker better, because you just don't need to.
Thankfully, the Ritz folks weren't too ambitious in trying to improve their crackers here — all they did was increase the diameter. The round crackers were quite big at two and a half inches across, with a pattern of seven holes toward the middle and 12 smaller holes near the perimeter. The outer edge had ridges just like the normal size ones, but there were way more of them — a whopping 46 ridges all the way around.
We crunched in to find the same Ritz taste, light crunch, buttery deliciousness and lots of salt. Very good!
There was plenty of flavor to eat these plain, but if you have the ambition to dress them up, there's lots of room on the Big surfaces to do so. The back of the bag illustrated recipes for a pizza and a tostada.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good buttery cracker small, just like regular Ritz.
From the package: “Limited edition” ... “Actual size!”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ritz Crackers (26 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Crackers (216 snacks)
- Larger versions of smaller snacks (21 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road