Taste test: These thin sticks came a dozen to a pack (with 10 packs in the box) and looked sort of like extra-long pretzel sticks.
But it took just one bite to tell that they didn't feel or taste much like pretzels. The crunch felt different, with a softer crunch and more brittle feel, more like a wheat cracker than a pretzel, with a good crispness. They also didn't have the shiny pretzel exterior, nor the grains of salt. The dominant flavor wasn't the wheat but the pizza flavoring, which was surprisingly tasty and even reasonably pizza-like. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just slightly like pizza, more like parmesan cheese and a bit of tomato.
From the package: “Crispy Cracker Sticks” ... “Crispy! Crunchy! A Cracker! A Stick! Pringles Stix have it all. Wrapped up in every baked stick is a snacking experience that is truly more than words — it's a totally different kind of Pringle! So snap to it! And taste the crispy, cracker stick that's sure to be a hit with the whole family. Anytime, anywhere, Stix is it!”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road