Taste test: These thin sticks came a dozen to a pack (with 10 packs in the box) and looked sort of like extra-long pretzel sticks.
But it took just one bite to tell that they didn't feel or taste much like pretzels. The crunch felt different, with a softer crunch and more brittle feel, more like a wheat cracker than a pretzel, with a good crispness. They also didn't have the shiny pretzel exterior, nor the grains of salt. The dominant flavor wasn't the wheat but the pizza flavoring, which was surprisingly tasty and even reasonably pizza-like. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just slightly like pizza, more like parmesan cheese and a bit of tomato.
From the package: “Crispy Cracker Sticks” ... “Crispy! Crunchy! A Cracker! A Stick! Pringles Stix have it all. Wrapped up in every baked stick is a snacking experience that is truly more than words — it's a totally different kind of Pringle! So snap to it! And taste the crispy, cracker stick that's sure to be a hit with the whole family. Anytime, anywhere, Stix is it!”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road