Taste test: Most of our tasters were very skeptical of this Honey Butter flavor, as several people just didn't think that those were two flavors that belong together.
The dozen sticks in each packet were each about 6 inches long and had a four-sided profile, with different shades of beige on each side. The sticks definitely had a cracker-like texture, and a nice crisp one at that. They were tasty. The taste didn't really make me think of either butter or honey, so it was like they created something else entirely by combing the two. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Can definitely smell the butter. Not particularly any honey.
From the package: “Crispy Cracker Sticks” ... “Crispy! Crunchy! A Cracker! A Stick! Pringles Stix have it all. Wrapped up in every baked stick is a snacking experience that is truly more than words — it's a totally different kind of Pringle! So snap to it! And taste the crispy, cracker stick that's sure to be a hit with the whole family. Anytime, anywhere, Stix is it!”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (155 snacks)
- Butter Snacks (90 snacks)
- Wheat Snacks (70 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published July 2011.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road