Taste test: The box included a generous 10 individual packages, and each of those had an impressive dozen Pringles sticks.
Why are these called Pringles? We have no idea, as they're completely different than all of the Pringles crisps/chips. The sticks were about 6 inches long and had a square profile, with tiny burn marks on one of the four sides (presumably from being on the bottom when they cooked them). The sticks were solid with a nice light crunch, and the taste was very good, as it reminded me of the good flavor of Keebler Club crackers, except maybe even better because these had cheese too. The box said that each packet is less than 100 calories, and it seemed like a good amount of food for so few calories.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheese smell.
From the package: “Crispy Cracker Sticks” ... “Crispy! Crunchy! A Cracker! A Stick! Pringles Stix have it all. Wrapped up in every baked stick is a snacking experience that is truly more than words — it's a totally different kind of Pringle! So snap to it! And taste the crispy, cracker stick that's sure to be a hit with the whole family. Anytime, anywhere, Stix is it!” ... “The tangy cheese flavor on these crunchy sticks will make you say 'more cheese, please!' ”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Cheese (312 snacks)
- Crackers (214 snacks)
- Wheat Snacks (69 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (69 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road