Taste test: These cracker sticks broke the Pretz tradition of coming in a box, as they were in a Ziploc-style resealable bag. They promised a Hawaiian taste, with pineapple pictured on the front of the bag.
The sticks had a light beige color, with not much in the way of seasoning visible. I crunched in to find a lot of sweet, fruity flavor that tasted like it was trying to convince me that it's pineapple, but just wasn't that convincing. It tasted like fake pineapple instead. Not very good.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet and fruity, but not really that much like pineapple.
From the package: “Product of Japan”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ebisuya Japanese Market, Medford, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road