Taste test: This box contained three red foil packs, each containing four round, smallish cracker sandwiches. The crackers looked a lot like Ritz.
I crunched in to find a nice crumbly, soft feel and sweet, buttery taste from the crackers, followed shortly after by a mildly tangy cheese flavor. The combination tasted quite good. We've eaten and reviewed a lot of cracker sandwiches, and these were some of the better ones. The mix of cheese and crackers didn't try to anything fancy here, but it just tasted good. I quickly gobbled through the four sandwiches in the first pack, and I could easily eat my way through many more.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheese smell, like Cheez Whiz.
From the package: “Cracker Sand with Cheese Cream” ... “Cracker au fromage” ... “Product of Korea” ... “Allergy Information: May contains Milk, Wheat, Soybean”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Crackers (298 snacks)
- Sandwiches (288 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (121 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road