Taste test: This box contained three red foil packs, each containing four round, smallish cracker sandwiches. The crackers looked a lot like Ritz.
I crunched in to find a nice crumbly, soft feel and sweet, buttery taste from the crackers, followed shortly after by a mildly tangy cheese flavor. The combination tasted quite good. We've eaten and reviewed a lot of cracker sandwiches, and these were some of the better ones. The mix of cheese and crackers didn't try to anything fancy here, but it just tasted good. I quickly gobbled through the four sandwiches in the first pack, and I could easily eat my way through many more.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheese smell, like Cheez Whiz.
From the package: “Cracker Sand with Cheese Cream” ... “Cracker au fromage” ... “Product of Korea” ... “Allergy Information: May contains Milk, Wheat, Soybean”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Sandwiches (285 snacks)
- Crackers (235 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (119 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road