Taste test: These butter-flavored cracker sandwiches were much like the Cheese version, with the same crisp, crumbly texture, as well as the same packaging arrangement, with three packets of four round sandwiches in the box.
Considering that our review of the cheese-flavored ones cited the buttery taste of the crackers, our expectations were very high for the butter ones! The taste was indeed sweet and buttery, and it worked well the the very soft, crumbly texture. I pulled my 4th cracker sandwich apart and licked the filling, and it went beyond being sweet and actually tasted quite sugary — not something I noticed when eating the sandwiches normally. Still, very good. It was hard to stop eating these tiny sandwiches once I started.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, really nice butter smell. Like a stick of butter.
From the package: “Product of Korea”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (139 reviews)
- Sandwiches (268 snacks)
- Crackers (213 snacks)
- Butter Snacks (89 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road