Taste test: These butter-flavored cracker sandwiches were much like the Cheese version, with the same crisp, crumbly texture, as well as the same packaging arrangement, with three packets of four round sandwiches in the box.
Considering that our review of the cheese-flavored ones cited the buttery taste of the crackers, our expectations were very high for the butter ones! The taste was indeed sweet and buttery, and it worked well the the very soft, crumbly texture. I pulled my 4th cracker sandwich apart and licked the filling, and it went beyond being sweet and actually tasted quite sugary — not something I noticed when eating the sandwiches normally. Still, very good. It was hard to stop eating these tiny sandwiches once I started.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, really nice butter smell. Like a stick of butter.
From the package: “Product of Korea”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Sandwiches (285 snacks)
- Crackers (235 snacks)
- Butter Snacks (90 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road