Pint Bites Sriracha
Taste test: These crackers were shaped kind of like three different kinds of beer mugs — or at least, based on the front of the bag, they were supposed to be. When we opened it up, we found that some of the pieces were actually like multiple beer mugs joined together, or broken pieces of beer mugs. Beer mugs or not, the look of the crackers reminded us a lot of Pita Puffs.
Pairwell recommended that particular flavors in their line of snacks be paired with particular kinds of beers. In this case, the bag recommended amber/red ale, wheat ale, Oktoberfest, amber/red lager, pale lager and pilsner. We bit in to find a soft, sort of bread-like feel, with a mildly spicy taste, but not notably hot or sriracha-like. Nothing special about the taste or texture.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Something there, but really not all that spicy, and definitely not like sriracha sauce.
From the package: “Baked Snack Crackers” ... “We recommend you play it safe and eat these Pint Bites™ alongside a light, crispy or malty beer for a cool, refreshing experience. For you hop lovers out there use these Bites to bring out the hoppy flavor in those beers you wish had more!”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: Pairwell Foods LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (389 snacks)
- Crackers (219 snacks)
- Alcohol-themed Snacks (58 snacks)
- Sriracha Snacks (32 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road