Taste test: This package contained two separately clear-wrapped stacks of round crackers, with a beige color, some green stuff embedded inside, and best of all, a pizza-like design on one of the two surfaces. That design divided the circles into five slices, with various pizza toppings illustrated on the surfaces. I couldn't really tell what toppings they were trying to depict — the shapes seemed obscure to me — but I appreciated the effort.
Another place where I appreciated the effort was the taste and texture of the crackers. They had a nice light, crisp feel and an excellent taste, with some zesty, pizza-like spices and even a slightly hot aftertaste. The crackers were fairly small, and I kept eating cracker after cracker. Great!
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like pizza!
From the package: “The image of pizza is for illustration purposes only” ... “Imported by House of Spices, New York 11368 USA” ... “Export pack”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at India Market, Waltham. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road