Taste test: I bought this brick-shaped package of crackers mostly because of the awesome name (which should not be confused with Cracker Jack). I peeled open the wrapper to find that it contained rectangular crackers (but nearly squares) with a 3x3 grid of holes in each one. They were fairly thick, a bit thicker than Ritz Crackers.
I crunched in to find that the texture was a lot like Ritz, with a crumbly and crisp feel, and the flavor was also like Ritz, only even sweeter. It was quite sweet and buttery, without being overly sugary. The package contained 19 crackers, which the Nutrition Facts label described as one serving. I liked them enough that I just kept eating them until they were gone, so it was indeed one serving.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like butter cookies.
From the package: “The Original Sweet & Salty Crackers”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Foodland, North Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road