Taste test: These small crackers came shaped like starfish, shrimp, squid, crab, shark, turtle, whale, blowfish and octopus.
They consisted of thin, crunchy shells surrounding hollow interiors, with generally a beige color and some specks of green. The most impressive thing was the shapes, as they really did look like the corresponding types of seafood. That wasn't the only impressive thing, as they had a nice crunch and light feel, while also tasting good. There was a mix of flavors, but it did seem to include some type of seafood. A strange one, and pretty good.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a seafood-like smell.
From the package: “Contains: Flour, Cuttlefish, Soy, Milk”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Crackers (222 snacks)
- Seafood Snacks (63 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road