Taste test: These small crackers came shaped like starfish, shrimp, squid, crab, shark, turtle, whale, blowfish and octopus.
They consisted of thin, crunchy shells surrounding hollow interiors, with generally a beige color and some specks of green. The most impressive thing was the shapes, as they really did look like the corresponding types of seafood. That wasn't the only impressive thing, as they had a nice crunch and light feel, while also tasting good. There was a mix of flavors, but it did seem to include some type of seafood. A strange one, and pretty good.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a seafood-like smell.
From the package: “Contains: Flour, Cuttlefish, Soy, Milk”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (136 reviews)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (370 snacks)
- Crackers (213 snacks)
- Seafood Chips (136 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road