Munchy's Vege Crackers
Taste test: These large, square crackers were fairly thick and had various shades of beige, plus some green stuff embedded in the top side and a 3x4 grid of x-shaped holes. The package contained three separate packs of 18 crackers.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and a fairly bland cracker taste, with no noticeable veggies or spices. After taking a whiff and being impressed, I was expecting something tasty here, but it was not to be. So this is the kind of cracker that needs a tasty topping.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice! Great mix of veggies and spices!
From the package: “Crunchier, tastier” ... “3 convenient packs” ... “Since 1991, Munchy's wonderland has painted its mark in Batu Pahat, Malaysia. Its colourful architecture that houses the leading producer of premium quality confectionery has now become the icon of great taste, superior quality and and freshness.” ... “Kraker Sayuran”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Malaysia (71 reviews)
- Crackers (222 snacks)
- Vegetable Chips (151 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road